Thursday 13 January 2011

everyone seems to be having a great time

Everyone, but me.

Early today just before the GRE Math class, a classmate complained that he had to bring so many books to school. Well, tell me about it!

I don't know if it's how I manage my time here, but I almost keep forgetting homeworks eventhough I've put post-its on the pages that needed to be done. Just today, after recharging myself with a long sleep, I hauled myself off the bed at 4.30 AM and started doing the GRE Math homework.

The GRE Math class is on Tuesday and Thursday at 8.30 AM. That means I have to wake up at 7 AM, eat breakfast and take a shower (or take a shower and eat breakfast). I have to be at the bust stop at 8 AM by the latest to arrive just a mere minutes away from the schedule.

The class is right next to the lounge area where they have a pool table and everything, and today, when we were faced with integers and fractions and graphs and whatever Math has to offer, I could hear people playing pools.

Being a positive person, I could see the irony so I just laughed it all away.

Well, tomorrow's Friday and that means a lighter load. And I'm smiling all the way even when I'm writing this.

Let's just hope I won't meet those crazy kids on my way back.

No comments:

Post a Comment