Saturday 12 March 2011

St. Patrick's Day Parade

Veronika and I went to the St. Patrick's Day Parade up on Market Street this afternoon. We were... late. Bahahahaha...

So we only got to see the last bits of the Parade. But it was fun. I got to see some of the shops on Market Street like the Westfield, which surprisingly was dark and kind of gloomy. I prefer malls in Jakarta. Then again, I don't know why I need to go to the malls here for.

Which reminds me... While I was there, why didn't I go to MAC (the make-up, not the fruit) to get the Strobe Cream? Ever since Princess Farhana recommended the cream. And I just feel that my facial skin needs some glimmer booster.

Oh, well... I've got plenty of time to go shopping later. Meanwhile, here're the pictures from St. Patrick's Day Parade.


Photos taken on Saturday, March 12, 2011
Using Olympus Mju 850 SW


No comments:

Post a Comment